|CODE OF CONDUCT
- All the participants should be present on time for their competitions. They should report before
time to the organizing persons and confirm their registration.
- Teasing and discouragement of the fellow participants will not be entertained.
- It is expected that the participant should follow the basic code of conduct at any given time/
place during their stay for the meet, especially with the Females.
- Participants should be familiar with rules and timings of each event before participating.
- Involving in unnecessary arguments/discussions/quarrel with the official or organizers or participants may lead to disqualification.
- Queue system/decorum of the place should be maintained.
- Alcohol and smoking strictly prohibited.
- Students should carry their ID cards with them all the time.
- Cleanliness in the campus has to be maintained. Use the dustbins provided.
- The team manager/ leader of the participating colleges should inform the participating students
to participate in the events with decent dress code and be discipliled throughout the meet.
- The team manager / leader is requested to communicate the code of conduct as well as other
information of the brochure to the participants.
- Help us to make your stay comfortable.