|General Rules & Regulations
- Last date for sending in entries is 15th November 2007.
- Each college can be represented by a maximum of 38 participants (including accompanists) and 2 staff
in charge (total 38+2=40). If several colleges affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences are
run by one management, each college may participate separately or all the colleges run by the same
management may compete as a single unit with prior intimation well in advance with a maximum if 38
participants and in such single unit the number of entries/participants for each event should be
the same as it is applied for each college. (One entry for each event for each unit)
- Participants are requested to bring their respective college identity cards and carry it with them
throughout the event.
- The identity cards provided at the reception should be displayed at all times throughout the event.
- The team leader with the team members should report at the central reception with their identity
cards, and duly filled reporting forms. (to be sent during the Final Communication)
- Loss of identity cards will be replaced with a Fine of Rs. 50 per card.
- Team lacking the above requirement will not be allowed to participate.
- The TA/DA of the participants will be borne by their respective colleges.
- All local colleges must collect the ID cards before 12 noon on 2nd December 2007. Out station colleges
can collect the ID cards before 6.00 PM on the 2nd December 2007 at D.A. Pandu Memorial R.V. Dental
College, Bangalore. ID cards can be collected by the Team Managers after producing the individual
college ID cards of the participants.
- Limited Accommodation only for out station students.
- Accommodation with minimum basic facilities will be provided to the participants in average places (boys and girls hostel / classrooms / dormitories) with common bathroom and toilet facilities.
- Participants are requested to finish their morning routines before 7.30 AM after which, only limited bathrooms will be available.
- The entries coming in after 15-11-2020 will be not accommodated.
- Participants are requested to carry their own warm clothes, blanket and pillow.
- Accommodation will be provided only from the evening of 2nd December to the evening of 5th December 2007.
- Hygienic food will be provided on 3rd, 4th (breakfast, lunch & dinner) & 5th (breakfast & lunch) of December 2007.
- Food coupons will be issued along with the identity card at the central reception while reporting.
- Dinner will be provided only to the outstation participants accommodated in the campus.
- Ensure the safety of water before consumption.
- In case of Health emergency, contact any of the organizers or volunteers.
- Association of Indian Universities, rules and eligibility criteria will be strictly followed.
- Required dress and instruments should be arranged by participants themselves.
- On the spot entries will not be considered.
- The participants should report at the respective venue atleast 30 minute before the event begins.
- Decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final and binding upon all.
- It is left to the discretion of the participants/college to select the event, of their choice in case of overlap of events.
- The events will be conducted only when the minimum number of entries per event is 4