- Candidates who have passed the two years Pre-University Examination
of Pre-University Board of Karnataka with English, Physics, Chemistry
and Biology as optional subjects are eligible for admission to
the first year.
- The candidate shall have obtained not less than 50% of the aggregate
marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together
at the qualifying examination or any other Examination recognized
as equilavalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe student shall be given relaxation
of 10% in the aggregate marks required for eligibility.
- A candidate who has appeared in a qualifying examination, the
result of which has not been declared, may be provisionally allowed
to take up the competitive entrance examination and in case of
his/her selection for admission to dental course, he/she shall
not be admitted unless in the meanwhile he/she has passed the
- A candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in English, Physics,
Chemistry and Biology taken together at the competitive entrance
examination where such examinations are held for selection.
The Candidate shall have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or
will complete this age on 31st December of the year in which he/she seeks admission.